Saturday, September 19, 2009

8 Sure Ways to Increase Profits in the next 60 days

1. Add an Upsell.

Your clients might be in buying mood - Sell more to them!

2. . Raise your prices.

I’ve done this for more than a decade and I still find pricing to be mysterious at times. I’ve had experiences where I doubled the price of a product and instantly more sales were generated. Other times an increase in prices decreased sales.
2. . Run an event. Invite your clients to a night to remember - have packages to sell on the day and your appointment book ready for bookings!

3 Allow JV Partners to Give Your Product Away Free
Offer one of your low cost products as a freebie gift to go with JV partner’s offers in your market. They’ll expose you to their audience, generating more customers for you, in exchange for the value you provide to their database

4. . Mix in more content/value into the sales process. What can you add into your treatments as a bonus offer.
5. Get more clients in your door - Effective marketing that works

6. Test Everything

What should you test first? The biggest changes I’ve seen occur in offers, headlines, photos, intro paragraphs, and guarantee. The headline is the area where I do the most testing because you’re going to see a big change from one headline to another. If you’re not testing offers and prices you’re leaving money on the table.
7. Discipline yourself.

This is hard to do at times. I find I do best when I have a routine marketing time. At such and such a time, you sit down and write. When I let myself get out of that schedule it’s so much harder to get the writing done. Pick some of the most important elements of your business and do them religiously every working day. Don’t let yourself get out of the routine.

8. Mastermind Group - with people who have been in your shoes!

It’s lonely if you try to go it alone. Some of the best ideas will come when you’re brainstorming with others in your field (or outside your field). In fact I find some of the best coaching sessions I have are when a client simply wants to bounce ideas back and forth to find the right solution for them (instead of just asking for advice). Get outside help! (and not your family)

No comments:

Post a Comment