Sunday, September 20, 2009


Salon Marketing Savvy Department

How to compete in an overcrowded market place.

What makes your salon different? Your success or failure may come down to your message! Your USP (unique sales position) A tiny passionate piece may be just enough to make you rich! The quickest way to do that is to create a compelling USP that elevates and differentiates you over any of your competitors.


Here’s my Big lesson- What you should be looking for is the “market gap” a point of difference not covered by your competitors – is your guarantee? Is it your bonus offers? You may be a salon that does exactly the same services as down the road but your distinct difference is that you tell your clients exactly what you do.


I have many competitors in the salon marketing industry – my biggest point of difference is that “I put money in your pocket” I have a guarantee and I have been a salon owner myself, I know what salon owners go through with staff and clients. I know what your clients want and I know what salon owners want.


My marketing is very narrow as I don’t market to all salons, the salons that I work with is 1-7 employees. There are a few short cuts I have taken to get major success.
To find out visit my FREE E-Seminar on http://www.superchargeyoursalon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment